Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Policy
We believe that the long-term business success of Athena depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services and products while protecting people and the environment. We value the most of human health, working safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and any other third parties, and the communities in which we live and work.
Athena requires the active commitment to and accountability for QHSE from all employees and contractors. We are committed to
- comply with and strive for improvement of the health, safety, and security of our people at all times.
- avoid quality nonconformances and HSE accidents to the greatest extent.
- meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- build up an effective management system to monitor the HSE performance, and assess and continually improve processes, services, and product quality.
- have a crisis management mechanism stating how to respond to, and recover from any emergency, crisis, and business disruption.
- minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste.
- always comply with HSE policy in the design and engineering of our services and products.
- train all the employees to ensure an understanding of our HSE policies, standards, programs and performance; reward outstanding HSE performance.
- A Needle Valve's Guide to Everything You Need to Know 2023-09-19 11
- What You Need to Know About Instrument Valves 2023-09-13 23
- A Brief Introduction to Valves 2023-09-04 52
- Ball Valves: A Comprehensive Guide to Types and Applications 2023-08-22 92
- Understanding the Dual Plate Check Valve: A Comprehensive Overview 2023-08-14 102
- An Overview of Triple Eccentric Butterfly Valves 2023-08-11 117
- Best 8 Ball Valve Manufacturers in Italy 2023-08-03 128
- An Introduction to Dual Plate Check Valves: Definition, Types, Features and More 2023-07-31 127
- What are the types of butterfly valves? 2023-07-05 144
- Choosing the Right Control Valve for Your Process 2023-06-26 184
- The Evolution of Butterfly Valves From Past to Present 2023-06-20 149
- Unveiling the Versatility of Ball Valves- Applications and Benefits 2023-06-16 154
- Why The Ball Valves Are The Most Widely Used In The Industrial Valves 2023-06-13 165
- How many kinds of valve actuators are there? 2023-05-26 181
- What are the types of industrial valves--Gate Valve 2023-05-24 189
- How many kinds of designs for ball valves? 2023-05-18 244
- How Many Types Of Valve End Connection Are There 2023-05-05 244
- What are the types of Industrial Valves 2023-04-16 222
- Can globe and gate valves be mixed? 2023-03-27 251
- The Difference Between The Pneumatic Control Valve and the Self-Operated Control Valve 2023-03-17 266