Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Policy
author: ATHENA GROUP
We believe that the long-term business success of Athena depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services and products while protecting people and the environment. We value the most of human health, working safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and any other third parties, and the communities in which we live and work.
Athena requires the active commitment to and accountability for QHSE from all employees and contractors. We are committed to
- comply with and strive for improvement of the health, safety, and security of our people at all times.
- avoid quality nonconformances and HSE accidents to the greatest extent.
- meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- build up an effective management system to monitor the HSE performance, and assess and continually improve processes, services, and product quality.
- have a crisis management mechanism stating how to respond to, and recover from any emergency, crisis, and business disruption.
- minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste.
- always comply with HSE policy in the design and engineering of our services and products.
- train all the employees to ensure an understanding of our HSE policies, standards, programs and performance; reward outstanding HSE performance.
This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability. The commitments listed are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with all applicable laws and regulations where we operate. This is critical to our business success because it allows us to systematically minimize all losses and add value for all our customers.
- Can globe and gate valves be mixed? 2023-03-27 18
- The Difference Between The Pneumatic Control Valve and the Self-Operated Control Valve 2023-03-17 30
- Valve Guide 2023-03-09 37
- Severe Service Engineering——Globe Valve for Oxygen Service 2023-02-28 45
- Athena stand in ADIPEC-2023 2023-02-20 62
- Quality And Service 2022-11-21 214
- How to choose a valve for a steam line 2022-11-12 211
- Pneumatic High Performance Butterfly Valves Are Ready for TPI Inspection 2022-10-24 191