ATHENA exhibiting at EGYPS 2019 in Egypt
author: ATHENA GROUP
EGYPS 2019 was held at the Egypt International Exhibition Center in Cairo from 11 to 13 February 2019 .The expanded exhibition space attracting 20,000 attendees from local & international businesses to identify opportunities from Egypt and Mediterranean’s future project requirements, strategic priorities and gain insights into the wider North African oil and gas sector. EGYPS is a key platform in the North African energy calendar bringing together government representatives, key project owners, NOCs, IOCs, International Service Providers & Engineering, Procurement & Construction Companies, EPC contractors, consultants and financiers to address the evolving opportunities in the North African and Mediterranean energy arena.
As an Italian valve manufacturer, ATHENA was honored to participate in this exhibition. During the exhibition, we negotiated business with many customers and expanded ATHENA's business in the Egyptian market.
- Quality And Service 2022-11-21 20
- How to choose a valve for a steam line 2022-11-12 24
- Pneumatic High Performance Butterfly Valves Are Ready for TPI Inspection 2022-10-24 44
- WETEX 2022 DUBAI SOLAR SHOW 2022-10-15 65
- The Control Panel of On-Off Actuated Valve 2022-09-24 83
- Kangan HDPE Project waiting for Client TPI 2022-09-17 107
- Athena Regional Manager Pays Business Visit to Algeria 2022-09-06 145
- Bellows Gate valve 2022-09-06 86