Pressure rating: 150Lb~2500Lb
Body material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel / Alloy steel /Special ( Monel /Inconel /Hastelloy etc.)
End connection: RF/RTJ/BW/SW/NPT
Certificate: CE/PED, ISO, ATEX, SIL, FIRE SAFE
Athena Forged Stee Y Type Check Valve
- Produced with advanced machinery and quality-tested steel under the direction of our experienced professionals.
- The Y-Pattern valves are available in globe and check design configurations.
- Are available in welded bonnet design with a threaded and seal welded joint. On request a full penetration strength weld joint is available.
- The provided valve is installed in tubing systems for controlling pressure of water or other fluid.
- Supplies a complete range of forged steel check valves designed according to the API 602 standard.
Athena manufactures one way check valve from genuine guaranteed raw material with material test certificate, hydraulic test certificates, MTC 3.1 available with all supply. Also, we can provide valves with third party inspection agencies.
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications