Pressure rating: 150Lb~2500Lb
Body material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel / Alloy steel
End connection: RF/RTJ/BW
Operation: Hand wheel / Gear/ motor/pneumatic actuators
Certificate: CE/PED, ISO, ATEX, SIL,
Athena Through-conduit gate valves
- Designs utilize flanged and butt-weld end connections.
- The full port bi-Directional flow capability minimizes pressure drop and turbulence.
- Isolating valves designed for full closing of the working media flow.
- Used for regulating or throttling purposes.
- Offers many features and options beneficial for oil, gas, and liquid applications.
- Can be used for temperatures up to 200°C.
- Tested in accordance with API 6D&api 600.
Athena through conduit gate valve manufacturer from genuine guaranteed raw material with material test certificates, hydraulic test certificates, MTC 3.1available with all supply. Also, we can provide valves with third party inspection agencies.
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications