Pressure rating: 150Lb~2500Lb
Body material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel
End connection: RF/BW
Operation: Lever Gear motor/pneumatic actuators
Bore: Full Bore and Reduced Bore
Certificate: CE/PED, ISO, ATEX, SIL
Athena engineering S.R.L-self operated pressure control valve
- The most uncomplicated and cheapest controllers available.
- The main advantage associated with this type of valve is that no additional auxiliary energy is necessary for moving the actuator, thus boosting the realization of simple pressure control systems at a relatively low cost.
- Self-actuating pressure control valves are pure P-controllers (proportional controllers). In conjunction with a random controlled section, P-controllers always display permanent deviation from the preset reference value which is mainly determined by the size of the P-range (proportional range).
- Self operated valve are primarily designed as pressure reducing valves and primary pressure controllers. These, however, are complemented by a range of differential pressure controllers and vacuum control valves.
- Depending upon the pressure range of the control valves, either spring or air loaded membrane or piston controlled proportional controllers are used.
- Because of the larger membrane effective surface areas achievable, the membrane controlled proportional valves are employed for very small pressures (millibars), and the piston controlled valves at pressures ranging from several tenths of a bar up to 80 bars.
- Serve to maintain an adjustable set-point pressure within certain levels in pipelines or vessels (tanks).
- They are self-actuating i.e. do not feature additional auxiliary energy, and are preferably used to control the pressure of fluids, gases and vapours in industrial, foodstuffs and pharmaceutical plants.
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications