Pressure rating: 150LB~600LB
Body material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel / Alloy steel /Special ( Monel /Inconel /Hastelloy etc.) alloy steel/ Al-bronze
End connection: RF/RTJ/BW
Operation: Hand wheel / Gear/ Motor
Certificate: CE/PED, ISO, ATEX, SIL, FIRE SAFE
Athena SLab Gate Valve
- Offers exceptional service life with minimal maintenance and provides a low life cycle cost compared to other valve designs.
- The design takes advantage of our latest technology in materials and seal design.
- Metal-to-metal sealing for gas-tight sealing without sealant Reliability through simplicity of design—one-piece floating seats and a floating slab gate provide reliable performance and minimize sealing interfaces.
- Symmetrical bidirectional sealing to prevent trapping of pressure inside the valve cavity.
- Spring-loaded and pressure-energized stem seal that requires no longitudinal preload or precise space out is required.
- Single-pressure, energized PEEK lip seal in the seat-to-body interface.
- The lip seal in the SLab Gate Valve performs several functions enhanced sealing integrity at very low differential pressures where low bearing stresses tend to limit the effectiveness of the metal-to-metal seal.
- It has served the industry with distinction for many years across a range of application types worldwide and is well tested, both in assembly and component qualification testing.
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications