Pressure rating: 150LB~1500LB
Body material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel / Alloy steel /Special ( Monel /Inconel /Hastelloy etc.) /alloy steel
End connection: RF/RTJ/BW
Operation: Hand wheel / Gear/ motor/pneumatic actuators
Cerficate: CE/PED, ISO, ATEX, SIL
ATHENA jacketed swing type check valve
- Also called full Jacketed Non Return Valve
- Have standard Inlet & Outlet connections for Steam or Hot Oil circulation.
- Jacket connection can be Threaded (BSP / NPT Female) or Flanged End.
- Largely used to sustain process media temperature during process to keep fluids at a lower viscosity to operate valve smoothly.
- Widely used in Food Process, fertilizer Industries, Molten Sulfur / Liquid Sulphur, High Viscous Process Media, Bitumen / Asphalt / Coal tar/ Pitch process applications and other anti-crystallization and heating insulation industry system.
- Mostly used in Polymer, Bitumen, Liquid Asphalt, Coal tar, Resin, Lactum, Highly Viscous Media, Chocolate, Plasticizers, Slurry Chemical, Molten Sulfur or Sulphur.
Athena manufactures valves from genuine guaranteed raw material with material test certificates, hydraulic test certificates, MTC 3.1 available with all supply. Also, we can provide valves with third party inspection agencies.
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications