Body material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel / Alloy steel /Special ( Monel /Inconel /Hastelloy etc.)
End connection: RF/RTJ/BW
Bore: Full Bore and Reduced Bore
Certificate: CE/PED, ISO, ATEX, SIL, FIRE SAFE
Athena pneumatic ball valve
- Used to isolate a pipeline via a powerful pneumatically operated actuator that fits on top of the valve.
- Offered in either Single (spring closed or open) or Double acting and can be supplied with a range of configurable modular options for your automation process, including limit switches, solenoid valves and positioners.
- In addition, our pneumatic control valve quarter turn rack and pinion actuator are sized with a 30% safety factor built-in.
- State-of-art lip seal technology combined with smart valve designs guarantee excellent sealing performance which is applied to minus 196°C working conditions.
- Pneumatic actuated ball valve with R-PTFE ball seats is suitable for many automatic process and industrial applications.
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications