Pressure rating: 150LB～2500LB
Body material: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel/Alloy Steel/Duplex Steel
End connection: RF
Operation: PDL pneumatic diaphragm actuator、PCL pneumatic piston actuator、Electric actuator
Bore: Full Bore and Reduced Bore
Certificate: CE/PED, ISO, ATEX, SIL
Athena engineering S.R.L multi-stage depress pressure control valve
- Utilizes multi-cage to reduce the pressure.
- It has features of S-shape passageway and high Cv.
- The valve plug is designed as balancing structure so according to tr, this pressure independent control valve is designed primarily for high pressure compressible fluid or two-phase applications.
- It effectively controls erosion, vibration and high noise conditions, making it an ideal solution for high pressure, high temperature, flashing hydrocarbon liquid services.
- Typical applications for this design include a range from Hot High Pressure Separator control in Hydroprocessing applications to gas wellhead control in off-shore choke valves as well as a reliable solution for high pressure gas letdown with entrained debris.
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications