Pressure rating: 150LB~1500LB
Body material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel / Alloy steel /Special ( Monel /Inconel /Hastelloy etc.) /alloy steel
End connection: RF/RTJ/BW
Operation: Hand wheel / Gear/ Motor/Pneumatic actuators
Certificate: CE/PED, ISO, ATEX, SIL
Athena Metal Seated Globe Valve
- Need grinding, hardening and other precision processing.
- Metal seated valves are suitable for temperatures up to 540℃ (Higher based on the material of body and trim).
- Compared to soft seated valves, the key advantage of metal seated valves is that they can withstand high temperatures and severe service conditions.
- Metal seats can stand up to extreme flashing, hydraulic shock, abrasive process fluid, and high temperatures up to and exceeding 1,000° F. They are also ideal for high erosion or corrosion applications.
- Another important factor is that metal seats can be hardened by specialized coatings.
Our globe valves are manufactured from genuine guaranteed raw material with material test certificates, hydraulic test certificates, MTC 3.1. available with all supply. Also, we can provide valves with third party inspection agencies
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications