Material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel / Alloy steel /Special ( Monel /Inconel /Hastelloy etc.)alloy steel/ albronze
End connection: RF/RTJ/BW/ SW/FNPT
Bore: Full Bore and Reduced Bore
Athena S.R.L y type strainer
- The body material of the filter is different based on the different media.
- Available in forged steel and conforming to API 602 and ASME B16.34.
- Provides a means of mechanically removing solids from a flowing fluid or gas in a pipeline by utilizing a perforated or mesh straining element.
- A very important component in piping systems, arrests debris such as scale, rust, jointing compound, and weld metal in pipelines, to protect costly equipment and processes in a pipeline from potential damage caused by dirt, debris and particulates carried by the process fluid.
- Forged y strainer flange type offered in various end connections for use with a wide range of applications including: Steam, Thermal Oil, Air, Gas and Water.
- Can be fitted in horizontal and vertical downstream positions.
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications