Pressure rating: 150Lb~2500Lb
Body material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel / Alloy steel /Special ( Monel /Inconel /Hastelloy etc.) alloy steel
End connection: RF/RTJ/BW
Design: Blow-out proof stem design, Anti-static design and API 607 Fire Safe Design
Bore: Full Bore and Reduced Bore
Certificate: CE/PED, ISO, ATEX, SIL, FIRE SAFE
Athena electric ball valve
- With full range of control applications is available with superior flow control.
- These electric design 1/4-turn control ball valves are more compact, lighter weight and much less expensive than comparably sized globe valves and segmented control valves offered by other companies.
- The Quarter Turn, Air Torque Pneumatic Actuator is available in both Spring Return and Double Acting (Air to open/Air to close). The Air Torque Actuator comes with an Anodised Aluminium Body as standard and Stainless Steel/Epoxy Coated versions are available for areas that require further protection.
- Quality and reliability offered are second to none in the industry. From our range of electric actuated ball valve, we are able to offer a comprehensive scope of voltages and protection
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications