Pressure rating: 150Lb~600Lb
Body material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel / Alloy steel /Special ( Monel /Inconel /Hastelloy etc.)
Operation: Lever/Gear/Motor/Pneumatic actuators
Lever operated with position plate to ISO 5211
Athena Double Offset Butterfly valves
- Using elastic pressure self-sealing valve seat structure, which provides two-way zero leakage and can achieve lower torque, reduce the cost of driving device procurement.
- Cam effect type sealing structure, eccentric design butterfly valve for arduous duties delivering reliability and ease of maintenance.
- A wafer pattern, high performance butterfly valve featuring a Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel body and RTFE seat, providing zero leakage.
- The design standard conforms to API 609.
ATHENA manufactures a wide range of eccentric butterfly valves, including double eccentric butterfly valve and triple offset butterfly valve, as well as other high performance butterfly valves.
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications