Pressure rating: 150LB~600LB
Body material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel / Alloy steel /Special ( Monel /Inconel /Hastelloy etc.)
End connection: RF/RTJ/BW
Seat type: Soft seat/Metal seat
Design: Blow-out proof stem design, Anti-static design and API 607 Fire Safe Design
Bore: Full Bore and Reduced Bore
Certificate: CE/PED, ISO, ATEX, SIL, FIRE SAFE
Athena cast steel trunnion mounted ball valves
- In a wide variety of cast materials covering carbon steel, alloy steel, and stainless steel.
- The ball of a trunnion mounted ball valve is fixed or constrained at two pivot points(upper stem and bottom stem).
- By using a bearing at the bottom stem(trunnion), only pivoting movement is allowed within the body cavity.
- The upstream seat is a floating seat and the process pressure pushes it against the ball’s sealing surface.
- The seat can also be pre-stressed during assembly, using seats that have a spring action. This design applies continuous pressure against a trunnion-mounted ball after the ball is installed, while the top-works apply a load to the entire closure member.
- Cast steel trunnion mounted ball valves are often soft seated and can attain a bubble-tight sealing.
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications