Pressure Rating: 150LB~2500LB
Body material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel / Alloy steel /Special ( Monel /Inconel /Hastelloy etc.)
End connection: RF/RTJ/BW
Operation: Electric actuators
Bore: Full Bore and Reduced Bore
Certificate: CE/PED, ISO, ATEX, SIL, FIRE SAFE
Athena electric ball valve
- Use electric actuators to drive them open and closed, power-to-open and power-to-close.
- Electric valve actuators typically convert high speed low torque output motors into low speed high rotary torque output that drives the valve via a gearbox.
- Valve positioner and fail close options are available.
- Several types of 2-way and 3-way electric ball valves are available in stainless steel, brass and pvc.
- Available in a wide range of materials, pressure classes and end connections.
- The electric valve use part-turn rotary electric actuators because the working angle of a ball valve is typically 90 degrees, and is very popular as electric actuated ball valve can offer a cost effective solution for valve automation.
- Typically used for ON/OFF control of water, air, oil and other compatible media.
Athena manufactures valves from genuine guaranteed raw material with material test certificates, hydraulic test certificates, MTC 3.1 available with all supply. Also, we can provide valves with third party inspection agencies.
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications