Pressure rating: 150Lb~2500Lb
Body material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel / Alloy steel /Special ( Monel /Inconel /Hastelloy etc.)
End connection: SW/RF/RTJ/BW/NPT
Seat type: Soft seat/Metal seat
Design: Blow-out proof stem design, Anti-static design and API 607 Fire Safe Design
Bore: Full Bore and Reduced Bore
Certificate: CE/PED, ISO, ATEX, SIL, FIRE SAFE
Athena Forged Steel Floating Ball Valve
- Configured in a forged bolted two piece ball valve design with a small diameter, suitable for medium/low pressure working.
- Characterized by simple design, the valve seats are directly inserted into the body.
- The upstream flow pressure pushes the free-floating ball against the downstream seat-the resulting compression provides a perfect leak-free sealing solution even after years in-service.
- The stem is connected at the top of the ball and allowing the valve to open and close with a quarter-turn movement.
- Customizable materials to meet the customer's project specifications
- Several unique features are available offering an enhanced technical solution suitable for aggressive offshore environments and corrosive and abrasive fluids.
Athena engineering S.R.L As For High Performance Floating ball valve manufacturers' main product with Forged Floating Ball Valve, according to the design it delive into full bore ball valve and reduces bore ball valve with complete certification such as api6d.
Partial List of Applications:
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Gas and Coal Fired Turbines
- District Heating
- Gas Measurement Systems
- Offshore Platforms
- HIPPS Systems
- Cryogenic Service Applications
- Emergency Shut Down Valves
- Pulp & Paper
- Boiler Steam and Drain Applications